Bad odors can be a real bitch… but they don’t have to be!
We’ve got a list of some of the stankiest stanks and how to get rid of them for good.
1. Garlic on your hands
Unless you’re a vampire, you’ve probably experienced the strong smell of garlic and how damn hard it is to get rid of. Luckily, there are two quick ways to get that stench off your hands and out of your kitchen in no time! You can either:
- Rub your hands with a cut lemon or lime or...
- Run your hands over a stainless steel spoon under cold, running water for 30 seconds
Trust us, it works!
These scents will help you remove the stank in your kitchen
- BABY POWDER LONG LASTING SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
- PINEAPPLE LONG LASTING SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
- OCEAN BREEZE SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
- COOL WATER SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
- LAVENDER SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
These little buggers might be cute af but DAMN do they stank… If you (or your dog) ever has the misfortune of getting sprayed, just mix up this little concoction and scrub-a-dub-dub!
- 1 quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1 teaspoon liquid detergent
If the stench gets into your home, we suggest boiling a pot of vinegar. Although your house will smell like vinegar, it will take the skunk smell with it when it goes away.
If you haven’t spent a night cleaning up after one of your friends because they drank too much, well you have more responsible friends than we do...
But if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you’re gonna to want to know how to get that odor out.
Step one: get rid of as much of the residue as possible and throw that shit away… far far away.
Step two: mix a pet odor soap with warm water then soak the stain and scrub. If that doesn’t quite work, mix together one part distilled white vinegar, two parts warm water, and a few drops of dish detergent.
Vinegar is a great odor neutralizer and can work for really any odor! It won’t harm your carpet or furniture, either.
Step three: sprinkle baking soda over the stain, vacuum it up after it sits for awhile.
Spray your favorite smelling BluntPower air freshener!
- COTTON CANDY LONG-LASTING SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
- CLEAN SMELL SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
- RASPBERRY AIR FRESHENER
- KUSH SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
- VANILLA SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
4. Smokey clothes and car
Whether it’s a cigar, cigarette, or doobie that’s stinking up your clothes and car, we’ve got some solutions for you.
If you’re trying to get smoke out of your clothes, throw them in your washing machine on the hottest water setting with one cup of vinegar and washing detergent as usual.
If your car has a strong smoke stench, BluntPower will do just the trick. Our oil-based air fresheners will last for days with just a few sprays! You won’t have to worry when picking Mom up for dinner anymore... just spray some BluntPower and she’ll be complimenting you on how nice your car smells!
Remove any Car and Smoke Odor by using these essential oil-based air fresheners
- TANGERINE AIR FRESHENER
- CITRUS LEMON SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
- LEMON SPRAY AIR FRESHENER
- ORANGE AIR FRESHENER
- LIME AIR SPRAY FRESHENER
5. Bad refrigerator smell
At some point, your munchies from the past three weekends will come back to haunt you. The pepperoni pizza, two week old McDouble and fries, and half-eaten Chipotle burrito that you left in the fridge really leaves a lasting impression… and not the good kind.
So how can you get the stank out of your fridge? Just follow these steps:
- Take everything out
- Wash the shelves and bins by hand with a mixture of bleach and water
- Wipe down the inside with a sponge dipped in baking soda and warm water
- Unplug the refrigerator, leave the door open, and let it air out
- Clean the evaporator (learn how to here)
BluntPower is a great option for getting rid of bad smells, but just remember they are oil-based,, so be cautious when spraying on clothes or furniture!